- FRIXAIR is fast and very easy to operate.
- Pour the ingredients into the single serving [180 mL (6 fl oz)] plastic bowl.
- Store the bowl in a freezer at a temperature of -20°C (-4°F) and deep-freeze the ingredients.
- The “START” push button activates a two-minute working cycle.
- The “FAST” push button activates a one-minute working cycle.
- The result is an incredibly creamy and velvety preparation, at ideal temperature, which enhances the flavor!
- FRIXAIR also features a rinsing function, that saves time when cleaning the blade between use of similar ingredients.
The use of FRIXAIR’s single serving bowls provides favorable advantages:
- Highly hygienic, by utilizing and preparing the full frozen portion and therefore guaranteeing that the frozen preparation was never compromised.
- The dimensions of the bowls allows for rapid freezing times, they take little room and can be easily stacked.
- Very fast production of a large number of different preparations.
- Use of the same bowls in the microwave oven to save time.
- The bowls are color coded in five different colors allowing the user to visually store and sort the different preparations.
- The serving bowls are made of a special material that can be used directly in a microwave oven. They are also dishwasher safe.
- And last but not least, the bowls are affordably priced.
|Appliance Dimensions||205X330X495 mm|
|Net Weight||21 kg|
|Production per cycle||Every 1-2 minutes 180 g|
|Production per hour||6 kg. (13 lbl)|