- Stainless steel interior and exterior, with the exception of the external base in galvanized steel;
- Rounded internal angles;
- High-pressure injected polyurethane, without the use of dangerous CFCs;
- Insulation thickness: 40 mm;
- Self-closing doors with magnetic gasket;
- Front panel with electronic control board;
- Ventilated refrigeration;
- Standard easily removable tropicalized refrigeration unit (+40° room temperature and 60% relative humidity);
- Blast chillers designed and arranged for remote refrigeration units as well;
- Opening rear grate and removable unit for easy maintenance;
- Defrosting with timed evaporator at end of cycle, and lower bowl for condensate water;
- Cycles can be set with a core probe between +3°C and -18°C, or timed;
- Height-adjustable stainless-steel feet (60/90 H mm);
- Suitable for both GN 1/1 grids and 600 x 400 mm trays;
- Ready to use.
- Chamber probe;
- Needle probe;
- Steel universal guides GN 1/1 and 600 x 400 mm.
- With built-in unit (CG);
- Remote version (SG).
Type of refrigeration
- Ventilated (V)
The advantage of using
- Time optimization in the kitchen;
- Rationalizes working time;
- Reduces weight loss per portion;
- Expands menu possibilities;
- Reduces cost of supplies and raw materials;
- Reduces scraps;
- Preserves food organoleptic properties;
- Improves food protection.
These advantages will be transformed rapidly into greater earnings and less stress in the kitchen: in favour of your business and your customers.